A couple of very cool things I loved about Tuesday's Agents of SHIELD season finale.
- Mack's mom watches Fox News.
- The thorn protects the rose... or the daisy.
- You want to talk about this... now.
- Oh yeah. Skye was a hacker.
- Mack's choice of weapon.
- Science, beeeatch.
- Ward's still a very bad man.
- Melinda May is pretty clever.
- Another Marvel Star Wars homage.
- Fish oil.
- Stupid alien technology.
Looking forward to Season 3... I just hope Simmons fate at the end of the episode isn't like Fred/Illyria on Angel. I don't know if I can handle that kind of heartbreak.