I tried for a while to write a weekly update with links to everything I had written in the previous week. I wanted a summary that I could post to Facebook and other social media channels. Some weeks, I had a bunch of links. Others, not so much. When I had a slow week, I'd feel guilty. So I've decided to start writing monthly updates instead... And this is the first.
It was a busy month. I went to Atlanta for the Atlanta Pen Show and a live recording of the Pen Addict podcast. Released a prototype typeface. I finished my first graduate class. I managed to write quite a bit this month, despite the craziness.
And I'm still posting a weekly update over at In Store Columbia.
I've got a bunch of articles started for May and I'm hoping that I'll be able to write a little bit more this month. But as always, we'll see.
On Sketchbook B:
- Quick thoughts on "texting in public" with Talkshow
- I want an electric car.
- Trailers x4
- Linked: Sean Adams Basic Etiquette for Designers
- New font: SbB Runabout
- Linked: The Oregon Trail Generation
- The Atlanta Pen Show and Pen Addict Episode #200
- Do autonomous cars need stoplights?
- Toyota built a wooden concept car?
- Linked: How to spell 'Internet'
On In Store Columbia:
- Kline. Dave and Busters.
- Play ball. Cromers. Costco.
- Bowling on Main. First pitch. Cardinal Newman.
- Urban Cookhouse. Olympia. Beer garden. Woodhill. Fireflies.